Sunday, June 21, 2009

Have you 'Bing'ed?

Microsoft has been trying from a lot of time to beat Google in the search game. Its latest attempt Bing has bridged the gap between google mostly. The results are as good as google. But is it is sufficient for me to switch from google to bing?

For normal web search I still prefer google search. But I found one thing for which I will use Bing instead of google. It is image search. It is not that it is spectacurly developed compared to google, but the presentation is very very useful. In google you have to click next after each page but in Bing it has infinte scroll down from which we can see useful images without having to click next. I like this feature so much that I have started making image searches mostly only Bing only. Will be happy if google can replicate this.