Monday, January 21, 2019

Year of focus

I liked the message in the practicing mind a lot. As long as we are working with full focus, we are always winning. This is something I will come back to again and again and I will be focused on this.
Time rushes by and all the free time which is not scheduled is gone. So always have a schedule for your time.
Do less, once you are rushing you will fall down badly. Better do less things with focus and take more rest so that you will go longer
Get into action directly. The more you dilly dally the harder it is to get in.
Don't use internet for entertainment. This is the most difficult part of my intentions but I set the evening commute to 7 PM as the internet time.
Understand and also remember that time is running out, so is it worth watching netflix or taking rest and getting a head start on tomorrow?
That is what this year is going to be about. Enjoying the process. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments