Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I love Tumblr

Tumblr is a blogging software and I am loving using it. how is it different from other blogging platforms?

It is more a platform for sharing quotes, pictures and links we like more than writing long blog posts

It makes sharing quotes so easier - Just select some text on the page and click the share on Tumblr bookmarklet and a quote type of post is shared on tumblr.

It has lovely themes - more stunning themes than in blogger

These two things have made me love it.. Now I use delicious for saving and sharing good links (Delicious automatically posts to twitter). Twitter has a 140 character limit and everything is a url where we have to click to see it, Tumblr simply helps aggregate all the good content in one place.

Just take a look and may be you will also like it very much.

This is my tumblog: http://ananth.tumblr.com/

Check it and let me know your comments.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]