Monday, March 23, 2009

Best Music Sharing Site for Telugu Songs

I am looking for sites where songs from latest websites are available soon and where they can be embedded into websites. I was doing this from music mazaa. But due to some maintainence it is down these days and though the old embedded songs are working fine in this site, I am not able to embed new songs from music mazaa. Are there any other websites which do this thing for telugu songs? 

I have seen raaga.com, dishant.com but these dont have the share feature.
Ilike.com has this but the problem with ilike is that we ourselves have to upload the song there which is not possible for me. 

Do you know of any sites from which we can embed our playlist in our website where latest albums are updated soon? Any site which can beat the functionality of MusicMazaa? Please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments