Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's day dear

Today is Valentine's day a special day to express your love to your special people. I understand that people feel that there need not be a special day for that and that we should do that every day. I don't disagree with that and you can do both. Love is short and nobody knows what can happen tomorrow, so never leave a chance to express how much your loved ones mean to you. So even if you need a special day to do that then do be it and today is your chance. 

I want to thank my dear wife for her infinite love and support, for taking extremely good care of our family. Thanks for being my biggest cheerleader and also being a gentle critic when needed . I wish her all the happiness and success. . Happy Valentine's day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments