Sunday, July 4, 2010

Witty Questions - Tag From Sandy

Sometimes when we have nothing much to blog, these tags are blessings in disguise...Sandy has passed to me some witty but probing questions to answer...so lets start....

1. What one material thing are you hoping to inherit?
Some inheritance I get without asking  - my life and my genes which shape my character... And of course I am not hoping for any other inheritances.

2. If You were a character in a movie that you've seen who would I be and why?
I would like me and my friends to be superheroes from the movie 'Incredibles' to cure all the ills of the world. On a different note I like the character of 'Tyson' in Happy Days very much for its humanity. 

3. If You could do one thing for Someone, no matter what it was, what would it be for Who?
Hmm..tricky one, nothing is fixed so difficult to answer...Maybe I would get a doctor degree for my wife who always dreamt of becoming one...

4. You’re driving. It’s great weather. Attractive member of opposite sex in expensive car looks at you and half-smiles. You’re in a relationship. Do you return the look and half-smile back?
Yes a smile doesn't harm 

5.Pick a situation
a. You’re 42. Would you rather go without sex for three years and win a lottery after that, enabling you to never have to work again? Or
b. Get twice the lottery money now (at 42) but have your partner sleep with your boss?
No-brainer - First one..!!! 

6. What has been the craziest thing u have ever done?
I haven't done many crazy things, but I think telling proxy attendance and standing up and accepting it when asked and telling my madam that your grammar is wrong would rank among some 

7. God gave u chance to alter any one event in the past, present or future. What wud that event be?
I would have cared about certain people better. 

8. Would you rather go bald or lose your front tooth?
One is happening without my permission, so I would go with that. And that is less painful too ;) 

9. Your sibling is sleeping with your married close friend. Who do you go to first, sibling or married close friend? 
With whomever I have a better relationship with...!!! Really should I confront ?? I'm unsure.

10. Would you rather your kid turn out to be a nymphomaniac or gay?(For my amusement, please answer in the format: I would rather my kid be —) 
I would rather my kid be nymphomaniac

I pass on this tag to Ketan, Vyshu and Srinivas. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments